We recommend you register as a team official for your team and make game requests from your team's page in SportLynx. But if you are not logged in or don't have an account, you can still make game requests at your team's public website.
When you make a game request, it queues in a list for the match secretary. They will see game requests in the order they are received and will assign priority based on home field and on a first-come-first-served basis.
Step 1: Go to the Team List. You can usually find the link to your organization's list of current season teams on their website.
Step 2: At the Team List page, you should see a list of teams
Step 3: Find your team
To find your team, you can use the sorting and filtering features of the table.
Click on any column header to sort the list of teams by that column. If you hold shift while you click headers, you can sort by multiple columns at the same time.
In any column header, click the menu button.
Click the filter icon.
Now you can select and deselect items to filter the list.
Step 4: Click the "Team Website" link for the team you want to make game requests for.
Step 5: On the Team website, click the Game Request tab
Step 6: Enter your contact information. This is necessary so the match secretary knows who to contact with questions about the game request.
Step 7: Scroll down to the game request list. Click the New Game Request button.
Step 8: Fill out the New Game Request form.
- Competition - If your team has already been added to a competition this season, you won't have to select the competition. However, if it hasn't, you will need to select the competition. In the example image below, the team was already slotted into a competition, so we don't need to select it.
- Date - pick a date for your game request
- Field & Time Choices - enter one or more field and time choices. Don't make the same field and time choice more than once.
- Away Team - either select an away team that is already in the list, or create a new one. Please fill out as much about the team as you know
- Comments - add any helpful comments that you might have to guide the match secretary with creating the game with the best field and time slot choices possible.
Step 9: Click Ok
Step 10: Click Save
Your game request will now be queued for approval by the match secretary.