Referee onboarding is controlled by configurations in your organization's referee module.
There are two categories of configuration:
- Referee Registration - these configurations control the registration process for referees
- Default Values - these configurations control the initial, default values of a referee when onboarding
The referee registration settings are found in the Registration Setup page in the Referee module.
These settings are further divided into:
- Settings - configures a few specific areas of the referee registration
- Agreements - any agreements that you want the referees to sign and agree to during their registration
- Messages - custom messages that will be shown during the registration process
- Confirmation Email - settings that control how the confirmation email should be sent
The default values settings are found on the Global Settings page.
- Initial Referee Status - the default status for new referees. Active or Inactive
- Notify referee of Status Changes - whether or not a referee should be emailed when their status (Active/Inactive) is changed
- Initial Referee Strength - the default strength of new referees
- New Registration Notification - whether or not the system should email a notification to all referee coordinators when a new referee registers
- Initial Review Required - whether or not a new referee should have their "Needs Review" status set to true or not
- Inactive Restriction - what restrictions should be applied to a referee when their status is Inactive
Please sign in to leave a comment.