Payments are made on a cadence decided by the organization you refereed for.
The steps for payment are:
- The game is played/refereed.
- The SportLynx system determines if the game is payable using a set of rules (game status is Played vs Canceled, etc.) and flags it for the referee coordinator's review.
- The referee coordinator approves the game for payment. Note: Referee coordinators can still approve games for payment even if the SportLynx system has not flagged the game as "payable".
- SportLynx makes the payment to your Stripe account at the next occurrence of noon.
- Stripe pays out the money to your bank account within 2 business days.