Stripe is SportLynx's payment processing partner which enables us to make and receive secure payments.
What does SportLynx use Stripe for?
SportLynx uses Stripe for all payment-related functions and information storage (eg. credit card numbers). SportLynx infrastructure never has access to any sensitive payment related information.
SportLynx uses Stripe for:
- Processing registration fees (players, coaches, and team managers)
- Paying out game officials (referees, umpires, etc.), mentors, etc.
- Recurring payments and administrative fees (for eg. payment plans)
- Accepting payments for donation and fund raising activities on the SportLynx platform
- Accepting payments for team travel funds
- Charging organizations for plus services (website hosting, TDAM, mass email marketing services, etc.)
- One-off payments to referees and others
Is Stripe secure?
Yes, Stripe is a PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, Stripe uses the best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security.
Please sign in to leave a comment.